We’re very happy to announce that Real World Racing Version Update 1.3 has just been released!
With this update comes a completely new city with five tracks: Stockholm.
The update comes completely free with the base version of the game.
The new tracks come already unlocked, just launch and try them out with your favourite cars!
Real World Racing: Miami, the third DLC for Real World Racing has just been released!
All set in Miami, adds some hefty content to the game, no unlocks required:
5 new tracks
Run across Miami Beach, the causeways and a special stop on the sands of the world famous South Beach.
5 new cars, Miami style
Ready to ride, no unlocks necessary, these cars have ruled the roads Miami previously, and are ready to teach a lesson or two to the newcomers.
Enjoy, and don’t forget to wear your sunglasses, ’80s style.
The Real World Racing Version Update 1.27 has just been released.
The main feature of this update is the availability of 5 new cars purchasable in the dealership, one for each of the game’s car classes.
The theme for the new content is Italian cars from the past, including quite a few all-time favorites.
A new, special version of the Real World Racing Demo is now avaialble on Steam, on the game’s store page.
The Demo features a peek at the Career mode, 2 tracks and 4 cars freely playable in Arcade and Online, up to 16 players.
For those who previously tried the non-Steam Demo, you’re in for a treat, as the two tracks and Career events are all-new to this version, be sure to check it out!
Real World Racing is out now on Steam!
Get it now at http://store.steampowered.com/app/253470
1.1 Version update release notes for previous non-Steam users:
- Steam achievements support added
- Steam cloud support added
- In-game online leaderboards for Time Trial mode
- Steam leaderboards support added
- Steam Cards series released
- Graphical effects options setting to adjust performance on lower-end systems
- Improved performance on nighttime races
- Several minor graphical additions and improvements
- Additional steering wheel support
- Multiplayer can now be played with all network configurations
- Polish localization completely redone from scratch, and improved for Spanish, French and German
After the recent Greenlight, Real World Racing is ready to release on Steam next Friday December 6th.
Visit the official Steam Store page at http://store.steampowered.com/app/253470/ for the latest news and a special Steam Launch Trailer coming soon!
We’re extremely happy to announce that Real World Racing successfully completed the Steam Greenlight campaign!
We’d like to thank everybody who supported our project on Steam Greenlight.
We are now shifting gears and working to get Real World Racing on the Steam Store as soon as possible.
If you purchased Real World Racing though our Website with the Humble Store Widget, you will receive your Steam key as soon as the game goes live on the Steam Store. The same applies if you purchase now.
To celebrate the event, we are offering Real World Racing with a 50% discount on our Website.
It’s a great week to snatch a copy of Real World Racing, as we’re being featured in two deals this week!
It’s multi buy week at Green Man Gaming, and for the regular price of $15/€12 you can get Real World Racing plus another game of your choice! Go check it out .
In an effort to bring just a little spotlight to those game which, like Real World Racing, are great indie titles but still not available for purchase on Steam, we are joining efforts with other developers on notonsteam.com.
The notonsteam initiative brings together a bunch of games currently not available on Steam for purchase at a discounted price.
Real World Racing is participating with a 50% off sale through Oct. 8th.
Have a look at our discount and a number of other great games at notonsteam.com.
The first patch for Real World Racing, addressing a few small issues has been released and is available for download at the official Website.
Real World Racing 1.01 Patch Release Notes
- Support added for 21:9 monitor resolutions (e.g. 2560×1080)
- Controller selection when multiple devices are attached added in Options > Controls menu
- Fixed camera problems when set to rotating
- Improved NAT-punchthrough algorithm: it is now easier to connect to other players in restricted network configurations
- Various under-the-hood bug squashing
We are pleased to announce that the first update for Real World Racing (version 1.01) is already in the working, and will be released soon during October.
The update will bring some nasty bug squashing, a full list coming with the update.
A second, more substantial update (version 1.1) is also planned for December with some tasty new features such as:
- RWR Online profile creation
- Online leaderboards, including both overall ranking and per-track records
- More in-game visual enhancements
More details and early screenshots coming soon, and be sure to check back to get update 1.01!